Newly Registered users should check their Spam Box in their Email address for Verification!!!

Pogba's new Hair cut sparks Social media reaction amongst Manchester United Fans |LIVE FORUM

Dgame

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:08 pm

0_pogba-hair.jpg
Pogba's new Hair cut sparks Social media reaction amongst Manchester United Fans |LIVE FORUM
Pogba has been on the spotlight lately and he had shoken the Twitter community with his recent post on his hair cut, the haircut features a broken heart

Fresh from guiding Manchester United to a valuable 2-1 win at Bournemouth in the day's early kick-off, Pogba then uploaded a video of his latest trim to his social media accounts.

The haircut features a broken heart behind his ear, and he accompanied his posts with the caption:
"Break my heart I will still love you"
and tagged United in it.

Pogba as we all know has been in the spotlight for the wrong reasons and there was even a video of him and the head coach having a little argument not too long ago.
According to some sections they believe that pogba wants out so as to team up with his former club juventus

Although his relationship with Mourinho has been of good lately and his recent post brings good news to manchester united fans because it as if pogba wants to stay.
0_pogba-hair.jpg
Dgame

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Pogba is a super star ⭐ and he is among the best ✨
Emeka.k

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Pogba is good but he needs to be serious with his life 🤔🤔
Danny

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:12 pm

Emeka.k wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 pm
Pogba is good but he needs to be serious with his life 🤔🤔
Pogba father go and tell him that he needs to brush his teeth before bed. Is it your serious
Dorcas

Unread post Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Lol very funny people, I love the hairstyle 💇🏽.
please oh who has seen missflirty
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic