Newly Registered users should check their Spam Box in their Email address for Verification!!!

Marco Ianni Chelsea's coach has been charged by FA for misconduct against Manchester United on Saturday.

Dgame

Unread post Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:31 pm

Marco Ianni Chelsea's coach has been charged by FA for misconduct against Manchester United on Saturday.
images (6).jpeg
Both clubs and coaches have received official reminders by the FA i terms of staffs and players behaviors on the pitch

As we all remembered Ianni celebrated on the opposition bench, following Ross Barcley's 96th-minute equalizer, making mourinho to react impulse ly, this event coursed a stare during the final ours of the game, prompting security personnels to intervene.

FA has released a statement on Ianni's behavior which was thought to have constituted improper conduct. He has until 6pm on Thursday October 25 to respond to the charge.
images (5).jpeg

During the post match press conference Mourinho was happy to let the matter rest, after he told the media that Ianni had apologised to him personally after the incident.
He said;
"I don't think he deserves more than what he got. He apologised to me, I accept his apologies.
He continued by saying ;
"I think he deserves a second chance. I don't think he deserves to be sacked. I don't think he deserves anything more than the fact his club was strong with him."
maxresdefault.jpg
Dgame

Unread post Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:32 pm

Mourinho is the best couch in the world and tomorrow we are going to win juventus.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic