Newly Registered users should check their Spam Box in their Email address for Verification!!!

Barcelona ready to complete Stunning Willian swap deal|LIVE FORUM

Techcrib

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:25 am

images (6).jpeg
Barcelona ready to complete Stunning Willian swap deal|LIVE FORUM

The report from the express has made known that Chelsea star William Could be on his way to Barcelona, the Camp Nou outfit are ready to use Malcom in the swap deal to attain their Chelsea man.
It was known that Barcelona and Manchester united all wanted the Brazilian winger signature during the start of the season, but the Spanish outfit had been on the fore front by submitting three bid for the 30-year-old, the highest being around £55m.

Although due to the presence of Chelsea New Head coach Maurizio Sarri at Stamford Bridge, the deal didn't fall through because of his keenness to keep William at Chelsea.

And according to Spanish TV station La Sexta, Willian is heading to Barca - and the deal may be imminent.

The Spanish TV outlet added that Barca will pay up to £75m (€80m), however, Malcom could be included in the deal to drop the transfer fee.

Malcom who joined the Spanish giants in the summer from Bordeaux in a £36m deal has just 25 25 minutes of football under the Head coach Ernesto Valverde this season.

According to express.co.uk;
Malcom has been linked with a Nou Camp exit after failing to settle in at Barca, with the winger reportedly disgruntled.

The 21-year-old is open to leaving Barca and his agent has been in touch with numerous clubs.

Although during an exclusive interview with William, he made it clear that he was enjoying every minute at Chelsea except the club wants to sell him.
“I am very happy. Always I was happy at Chelsea,”

“I don’t want to talk about the past.
Willian said
Techcrib

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:27 am

William I just too old for that price tag. I just hope Barcelona knows what they see
August

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:30 am

Yes William is soo inconsistent but damn he is good on a good day so my advice is sell him after all, the deal can favour both sides
Linx

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:32 am

Don't sell williams if you want to win the league
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic