Newly Registered users should check their Spam Box in their Email address for Verification!!!

Billionaire Aliko Dangote: I may turn my attentions away from Arsenal and buy another football club|LIVE FORUM

Fred

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:55 pm

images (9).jpeg
Billionaire Aliko Dangote: I may turn my attentions away from Arsenal and buy another football club|LIVE FORUM

Aliko Dangote who is the undisputed richest man in Africa had revealed that he might turn his attention elsewhere to buy another football club, if Stan Kroenke makes it clear he will not sell to him.

The Nigerian Billionaire is known to be a die hard Arsenal fan and had not for one day hidden his desire to one day take over at the north London club.

According to reports from football.London, in recent years he has made several statements about launching a future takeover bid, announcing he will make his move once he finishes building one of the world’s largest oil refineries in Lagos, Nigeria.
“We will go after Arsenal from 2020, even if somebody buys, we will still go after it,”
Dangote said in July.

That comment was followed on from a statement he made in August 2017 where he made it clear he believed he would be able to tempt Kroenke into doing business.
“If they get the right offer, I’m sure they would walk away,’ he said. “Someone will give them an offer that will make them seriously consider walking away.
Aliko Dangote wants to take over at Arsenal.
“And when we finish the refinery, I think we will be in a position to do that.’

But, speaking to Bloomberg TV at the New Economy Forum in Singapore, the 61-year-old has now hinted he may have to look elsewhere if Kroenke - who has just completed a full takeover at the Emirates after a power battle with Alisher Usmanov - does not want to sell.
“I’m very attached to Arsenal but if he won’t sell, I might have to change,”
“I’m very much a fan of football. I'll like to have a club. I don’t have to own Arsenal.”
“By the time we’ve finished [the oil refinery], we’ll be a $30bn [£22.8bn] company in terms of revenue.”
said Dangote.

Dangote added that the refinery in Lagos is on track to start producing fuel in early 2020
Fred

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Hahaha the truth is that the moment you buy it arsenal will stop playing good football.
Linx

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Hahaha please buy arsenal they are performing too good we need them to drop off the table
Danny

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Am not understanding you people oh so him buying arsenal meant he will finish arsenal as a club. Wait is arsenal not finished already. 😭😭😭😭
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic