Newly Registered users should check their Spam Box in their Email address for Verification!!!

Dybala: What i told Mourinho after United game|LIVE FORUM

Juvemode

Unread post Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 pm

images (7).jpeg
Dybala: What i told Mourinho after United game|LIVE FORUM

Juventus threw a way a one goal lead after conceding two goals in the space of 10 minutes, the Turin outfit will be facing the prospect of bouncing back after a disappointing midweek game. Juventus have to take on AC Milan at the weekend, with Paulo Dybala speaking to Sky Sport in anticipation of the clash, revealing what he told Jose Mourinho after the Champions League game.

“I told him that there was no need for that gesture, which created more tensions, it's ugly, sometimes we also take insults from the crowd, but there was no need, but I did not insult him, nothing that has been spread around.

“Allegri in these last few games gave us a bit of freedom, I think we can do more harm to our opponents like that.
Ronaldo is on the left but he moves a lot, just look at the goal I made in Manchester, where he made me the cross from the right, then there are Mandzukic, Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, the coach finds it difficult to put us all together on the pitch.”
Juvemode

Unread post Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Don't mind the proud man he is too self centered
Dgame

Unread post Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:50 am

Just let it go dybala, you underestimated your opponent that do refuel there engine every second half 😜😜😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic