Newly Registered users should check their Spam Box in their Email address for Verification!!!

Neymar’s crazy contract clauses at PSG revealed|LIVE FORUM

PSGmode

Unread post Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:07 pm

images (6).jpeg
Neymar’s crazy contract clauses at PSG revealed|LIVE FORUM

Neymar's Crazy contact clauses
Wha the heck, neymar contract clause is crazy and they are certainly something to talk about.

It seems that instead of fining players, PSG are going with paying them to behave.
181107152606-neymar-tease-super-tease.jpg
According to 101greatgoals.com;
The concept of fining them for bad behaviour isn’t like it is in England, and in France, the option of behaviour bonuses are common.

Neymar is paid huge sums, not only to succeed and be on the podium when it comes to individual awards, but also to fall in line.

Some fascinating bonus clauses in #PSG player contracts.
Because of a lack of a fines system in Ligue 1, they pay players to behave:

At a club where many think the manager has little control, this seems to be PSG’s way of making sure players toe the line.

A multi million bonus for just keeping quiet about team selections seems to be the prime example here.

Neymar is also paid to be nice to the fans – something you might think should just come naturally.

Champions League hopes
This season, PSG want to progress in the Champions League.

It was one of the main reasons they signed Neymar and the likes of Kylian Mbappe.

However, last season did not go well and it cost Unai Emery his job.

Now, under Thomas Tuchel, they’re struggling.

Their group has Liverpool, Red Star and Napoli.

It’s far from easy, but to fail and end up in the Europa League would be nothing short of a disaster. That’s not even mentioning the humiliation.
This report was gotten from 101greatgoals.com
Frank4

Unread post Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:25 pm

Hahaha PSG and there desperation has landed them into trouble, can you imagine paying someone for greeting the fans that he is playing for. 😀😀😀😀
Default01

Unread post Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:27 pm

Baba God you promised to answer my call this year oh. Can you imagine paying someone one for good behavior.
August

Unread post Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Chisos, they should just give me 1 million and I promise to sweep the stadium after each March. PSG sha
Danny

Unread post Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Lol this is funny now I know why he is not performing, he don't want psg to finish their money on him.
Danny

Unread post Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Frank4 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:25 pm
Hahaha PSG and there desperation has landed them into trouble, can you imagine paying someone for greeting the fans that he is playing for. 😀😀😀😀
Seriously he is just a single man that is overrated bro.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic